Following God requires movement - it’s not just spiritual, it’s emotional and physical. When we pray for the Lord’s will to be done, we give Him permission to order our life and our steps to be on the path of righteousness that He prepared for us before we were born. But, we have to take the steps:
- to lift the Bible off the shelf and read His living word.
- to pray and to seek Him and His presence in our daily lives.
- to be and do what He created us to be and do by faith.
- to love people with a heart of mercy and grace.
- to get up and do it again tomorrow.
Discipleship requires discipline and commitment.